Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Life's Healing Choices


Anderson Mill is preparing for our 8-week study on Life's Healing Choices. This is one of Saddleback Community Church's campaignes designed to help people have freedom from their hurts, hang-ups and habits. I have the "3 H's" and I am in need of recovery. The reality of my 3 H's is that I make choices to make room for these in my life. I'm not perfect and as I learned in the first session of the preview, I have to quit playing God.

Talk about reality. I am confronted by several realities related to the 3 H's:
  • I can no longer pretend that I can control things, especially people.
  • I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.
  • I have to get freedom for my pain.
  • I can't change the past.
Here's the invitation: Would you join me on this journey to freedom? Each Adult Bible Fellowship will be working through the 8 Beatitudes in Jesus' Sermon on the Mount in Matthew 5. We begin on Sunday, April 11, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment